Sunday, July 27, 2008

my first words....


Well, just starting my blog. I will try to update as much as possible and to explain as much as possible about what i do and what i use in terms of photography. Lots and lots of info I get from the great blogs of David Hobby at strobist.blogspot.com, The very inspiring David Tejada at davidtejada.blogspot.com. I follow their blogs all the time and it opened up a new view for me of using small lights in an off-camera mode. It also saved my back 'cause I travel a lot lighter nowadays :-).
Totally against my nature I post a photograph of myself so at least you know with whom you are dealing :-P. Its a self portrait with 1 nikon sb-800 speedlight with blue gel through though spun for the background and 1 sb-800 through a shoot through umbrella as the keylight

please feel free to comment and to ad stuff

Cheers Vincent


1 comment: